Holborn Law LLC is a member of CMS Holborn Asia, a Formal Law Alliance with CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang (Singapore) LLP.
The Formal Law Alliance allows the two firms to provide the broadest range of Singapore and international legal services from one platform, with Singapore law expertise and litigation representation provided by Holborn Law LLC.
Holborn Law LLC offers advice on dispute resolution, corporate and regulatory advice with a focus on the technology, media and telecoms sectors.
When things go wrong you need experts who will listen and provide help.
At Holborn Law LLC, we can resolve your disputes whether these are:
- before the Singapore Courts
- subject to arbitration; or
- subject to mediation or other alternative dispute resolution processes.
- We are able to leverage the strength, knowledge and expertise of a leading international disputes practice.
When your business needs to grow, expand or change we are here to help.
From company formation through fund raising to mergers and acquisitions we
provide Singapore law support to you. We can work with a leading associated
international corporate and commercial practice on major regional
transactions for you.
No business today can avoid regulation.
We can help you with navigating Singapore regulations, including dealing with:
- the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) for investments into Singapore;
- the Singapore Infocomm Development Agency (IDA) on matters including telecoms licensing and compliance;
- the Singapore Media Development Agency (MDA) on matters including content regulation and media licensing;
- the Singapore Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) with respect to data protection and privacy regulation;
- the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) on financial services regulation including managing technology risk, outsourcing and cloud.
TELECOMS, MEDIA AND TECHNOLOGY EXPERTISE
Through our association with a leading telecoms, media and technology foreign
law practice we are able to access decades of market leading industry knowledge.