7 Straits View
Marina One East Tower
Chester is an Associate in the Technology team. He advises clients on commercial, regulatory, intellectual property and public policy matters. His recent experience includes advising one of the world’s largest cloud technology companies on regulations applicable to the use of cloud services in the manufacturing, resources and retail sectors in Singapore and 15 other jurisdictions in Asia-Pacific.
- Microsoft on regulatory matters.
- BHP on a wide range of technology matters, including cybersecurity and data protection.
- Columbia Asia on eHealth, regulatory and data protection matters.
- A sovereign wealth fund on technology and data protection matters.
- A fast growth ride-sharing company on commercial and data protection matters.
- A fast-growth delivery start-up on commercial and regulatory matters.
2017 – LL.B., Singapore Management University, Singapore