7 Straits View
Marina One East Tower
Pradeep Nair is an Associate and an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore. He has advised and represented clients ranging from global corporations to technology start-ups across the full spectrum of dispute resolution; including pre-disputes strategic advice, mediation, Supreme Court litigation and international arbitration.
Pradeep’s practice has a significant international angle and he has been instrumental in successfully resolving complex, multi-jurisdictional disputes for clients. He has argued applications and conducted cross-examination in civil trials before the Singapore High Court and has appeared for clients in the Singapore State Courts, the Singapore International Commercial Court and the Singapore Court of Appeal. Pradeep has also acted for clients in both ad-hoc and institutional arbitration proceedings.
Pradeep has acted for and is a trusted advisor to global clients such as Cambridge University Press, CBRE, Deliveroo, Microsoft and Yukos. Clients value his expertise and he is often engaged to provide strategic pre-disputes, regulatory and investigations advice on novel and sensitive legal matters.
Pradeep is a contributor to the Singapore International Arbitration Blog and CMS Law-Now and is regularly engaged to conduct training sessions and webinars providing legal updates to key clients, such as BBC Worldwide.
- A US headquartered global technology company in an SIAC arbitration conducted under the SIAC Rules 2016.
- A South Korean marine construction company in an ad hoc arbitration.
- The BVI subsidiaries of a large Russian oil and gas company in discovery proceedings before the Singapore High Court related to multimillion-dollar claims across multiple jurisdictions.
- A global technology company at the first instance and before the Singapore Court of Appeal (Hewlett-Packard Singapore (Sales) Pte Ltd v Chin Shu Hwa Corinna  2 SLR 1083).
- A BVI company in a multimillion-dollar claim for wrongfully disposing of shares intended for use as collateral before the Singapore International Commercial Court (Telemedia Pacific Group Ltd and another v Yuanta Asset Management International Ltd and another  5 SLR 1).
- A Singaporean private education institution in resisting a multimillion-dollar claim in proceedings before the Singapore High Court (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology v Stansfield College Pte Ltd and another  SGHC 232).
- A Singaporean marine construction company in proceedings before the Singapore High Court relating to a shareholder dispute.
- A US headquartered travel fare metasearch engine owner and operator in respect of copyright infringement claims.
- An English headquartered multinational charitable enterprise on cross-border investigations and regulatory compliance matters relating to whistleblower claims of third party misconduct in South Korea and Singapore.
- A US headquartered global commercial real estate services company on regulatory and compliance matters relating to investigations commenced by Singapore authorities.
- A Hong Kong headquartered digital security company in respect of a shareholder dispute with a former senior employee.
- An English headquartered online food delivery company in respect of a dispute relating to the enforcement of non-competition and non-solicitation clauses against a former employee.
2013 – LL.B. magna cum laude, Singapore Management University, Singapore
2013 – BSc (Economics) magna cum laude, Singapore Management University, Singapore
Law Society of Singapore
Singapore Academy of Law