7 Straits View
Marina One East Tower
Pamela is a corporate lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. Her practice also includes advising on shareholder and joint venture arrangements, employment issues, restructurings and early-stage private equity fundraising for clients in a variety of industries, including the technology, media and telecommunications sector and the energy and infrastructure sector.
- GorillaSpace, a Singapore-based online marketplace for workspace, on its seed funding round led by Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Ampotech, an internet-of-things startup based in Singapore on its seed funding round led by Silicon Solution Ventures, a fund managed by electronics startup incubator Silicon Solutions. Enterprise Singapore’s SEEDs Capital also participated in the round, alongside existing investor PT Prasetia Dwidharma, an Indonesian telecommunications and infrastructure company.
- Start-ups and multinational companies on various Singapore employment-related maters, including drafting and advising on employee stock ownership plans and long term incentive plans.
- A monopoly private utility company responsible for the public water supply and waste water treatment in the United Kingdom on the restructuring and disposal of its business in Singapore.
- A global telecommunications and satellite company on its 100% acquisition of a Singapore-based network operations company.
- A multinational F&B conglomerate on a S$50m joint venture with BRF GmbH, a subsidiary of global company BRF S.A.
- An environmental technology company based in Singapore on its proposed investment in China via a co-operative joint venture structure.
- The Singapore subsidiary of a PRC oil and gas company in the acquisition of a stake in a Singapore company for S$10m.
2014 - LLB (1st Class Hons), University of Manchester, Manchester
Member of the Law Society of Singapore